Brace C++ Library
Brace is a comprehensive C++ template library that parse, organize and serialize string-based
human-readable hierarchical data. The contained format itself is easier to edit and maintain
than XML, yet similar in philosophy and already in widespread use.
My other projects:
- EXT C++ Library
- The EXT Library is set of various useful classes, templates and macros that extend functionality
provided by ISO C++, standard C and C++ library, to abstract parts of Windows API and access PE
- XB Library
- The XB data format allows fast and compact, yet still robust enough, portable
serialization of trees of any arbitrary data.
Copyright © 2008, Jan Ringoš, http://www.ringos.cz
The Brace C++ Library is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will
the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software. Permission is
granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and
to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.